Hi Everyone!
We decided to put this together so that we could all stay in contact and be able to help Papa communicate important information as to how Meme is doing and what they may need. We also thought that this would be a great place for us to share ideas, thoughts and memories. I'm very new to this whole blogging thing and I'm hoping that I'll be able to set it up so that we can keep it private to the outside world but all be able to make comments as needed. The next few posts will have information on how Meme's doing, ways to help, needs at home etc...
Love to you all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susanne & Clyde,
ReplyDeleteDavid and I want to tell you both that we are praying for you both and for Gods peace , comfort and strength during this time. We want to let you know how much our friendship means to us and that we love you so very much. Thinking of all the fun we had when our kids were home BBQ's swimming & playing baseball and spending some of our Thanksgivings together. We have been friends for over 30 years and you are both so special to us. Susanne I have enjoyed the last couple of years getting back together and sharing about our kids and grandkids. You are such a special person always with a sweet smile caring more about others than yourself. You have such a sweet kind voice and spirit I wish I could be more like you. You have set such a wonderful example to your kids and grandkids of a woman that loves the Lord and trust Him in all your life. Cylde you are a great example of what a loving husband is caring and loving Susanne. I am so glad you have this blog so I can keep informed about how you are doing. When and if you are up to a visit just let me know. I would love to see you for a short visit again you bless me so much whenever I see you. If I can do anything please let me know.
Love you Bonnie & David Randall
Hi Bonnie! It's Joanna, Big Dave's wife =) We are heading over to Clyde and Susanne's in just a little bit. Dave and I are going to sit him down at the computer and show him how to use this site and read the messages. We are hoping to get to show Meme too! Thank you for this beautiful message. We will make sure she sees it and as soon as she's ready you guys can get together and catch up. She will be so happy =)
ReplyDeleteLove, Joanna & Dave