Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This page is in honor of our Meme. She is our Mother, our Wife, our Sister, our Aunt, our Friend ... our Meme. We have stood beside her as she has courageously fought and won her battle with ovarian cancer. As of late she's struggling, and this page is to help support her, and her husband Clyde, navigate these rough waters a little easier. We love you and are always here for you...
Dearest Meme, I wanted so much to be able to join Terry on his visit. I just want to come down there and snuggle next to you in bed and watch movies and fix you some raspberry pancakes. With lots of whipped cream, of course! I love you...Kimberly
ReplyDeletePapa, aka, "the rock," thank you for all you've done and continue to do to be such a beautiful example of a husband caring for his wife. God has his mighty arms wrapped around you both filling you with strength and comfort.
ReplyDeleteI love you,
Kimberly
You two are a beautiful example of love. Papa your tenderness and strength for Meme amazes me. Meme your continued support and nuturing as a wife has never diminished in your most difficult battles. I love you both!
ReplyDeleteMandi