Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi Team! Just wanted to give you a quick update on Susanne aka Meme. I've been asked so often "how is she is doing" and so happy to report that she's doing good. As she has in the past she is looking at cancer straight in the face and telling it to "scram". I walked in the door yesterday and saw her sitting at her dining room table and I thought that I was looking at Robin or Michelle. I can't tell you how great that was =) Meme was up and about yesterday morning and had "vim and vigor" to her step. She was dancing a jig! We know that we will have good days and bad days but oh man, these good days are so special. As many of you know this lady is a true fighter and an inspiration to us all. I don't want to be a total downer but at some point (according to statistics) we'll have to wage a fight against cancer or some other scary health issue ... or we will fight it along with our spouse. I hope that one day I will have the gumption, fight and moxie that this awesome woman has. She handles is with such strength and grace, it's awe inspiring and humbling at the same time. I look at her and can't help but think ... my cup runneth over.

Please feel free to leave any Valentine wishes for Meme or Meme/Papa here under comments:

1 comment: