
It was a great SuperBowl Sunday! Big John, Leisa, John P, Dave, Rachael and I all converged on the "green beans" to watch the game with Meme & Papa. A few really notable things happened ... Papa lost his favorite chair to not only Rachael, but to Dave and John P. I think that he didn't mind too much because he was able to snuggle with Meme in her favorite spot (see picture). We all ate pizza and John P's famous wings ... so good! Then Meme decided that she was tired of watching us all eat and she went to town on a casserole that I sent over last night, and boy did she eat. She said that her stomach was just plain full. As we were leaving she was trying to figure out what kind of ice cream she wanted for dessert. So it's safe to say she had a good day ... and so did we =)
We love you Susanne!!! Don't forget that we have a spare room with a warm bed and even a portable basinette, Michelle:) I live only a few blocks from Susanne and Clyde.
ReplyDelete